Why do I need another blog?

Just in case you are wondering why I need another blog when i have 2 other blogs, it is cos i am highly OC! I need categories. I need things to be put into categories, otherwise it will drive me nuts. So, my first blog The silences of words is where I will write all my creative stuff. Poetry, stories and everything. My second blog, Shop Chop and Hopis my fashion blog where I will write anything and everything related to fashion. And my third blog, Random Thoughts, will be where my blank and idle mind will vent out it's frustrations.


I like to think of these blogs as a safe way to nurture my alter egos. I always have this feeling of being different persons inside my head (or is it mind?). And the differences among these personalities are so much that they are constantly at war. They want to know who is more powerful, who is more influential and who is here to stay. They wanna know who it is that I love the most. Well, honestly, I don't know. I love them all. They are all a part of who I am. They are all a part of hoe i understand myself. So I love them all. And to keep them from fighting, it is only fair that I give equal space to all!


Don't you think?


So, this blog is dedicated to the newest alter ego of mine that has decided to surface all of a sudden.
Cheers to you.
(I am not in a bit sorry of you feel that this is a bit too narcissistic. I mean, who doesn't love themselves!?? Really?)

Comments

Paulami said…
welcome alter ego monster :P :P
waiting for me :)
Sneha said…
LOL at the narcissistic part.

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Post

Of Insomnia and other things

Hmmm...?