Hola!

Hello darlings! =D



I know how much of a lousy blogger I have been! I have not blogged for almost 2 months now! But I was at home (Kerala) and was caught up vth a lot of stuff! Din't have access to the internet as much either!

Anyhoo, I hope all of u had a beautiful new years! I had fun for mine! I was performing at B'lore! =D

What is new: I am on tumblr.com, finally! But it was so irritating, i could get the url i wanted! But i got one close enuf, so teehee!!!
What i have been upto for the lat 2 months:

I had an absolutely wonderful trip to Kolkata! It was amazing! Had some amazing food, saw some amazing places! I wish i cud go there again and see more places. But I had only one week's time this time! And that was cos i was going to the international film festival of Kerala! That was also amazing! Watched some really nice movies (and some really bad ones too)! But the bottom line was that i had loads of fun!

Will tell ya ppl abt some of the films i watched over the next few posts! And so, after a long, tiring vacation, here i am back to college. to finish my final sem of post graduation studies.

All said and done, I simply cannot believe that in a few months tym i will become a Postgraduate! it seems unreal to me! All keep asking me abt my future plans but i think i'll take some good time for the fact that i am a postgraduate to register. and all my future plans will come after that!

again, i hope all of u had an amazing new year! I'd really love to know wat u did for new years! If u feel like sharing, jus drop it in as a comment!

Until next post,

much love!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Post

Of Insomnia and other things

Hmmm...?